Seeing as how it’s the last day of the year, I got to thinking about Resolutions. Who’s making them? What are they? I pulled these from Facebook and/or other places. I do not know all of these people, I hope they don’t mind if they see themselves here 🙂
1. My new years resolution::::tell myself I love excercise, just not as much as wine….or my friends…or sitting on my ass..or any combination of said above…never mind!
2. Person#1: I haven’t made any New Years Resolutions!… Person#2: Make your New Years resolution not to make one and just be yourself. Love You!
4. New Years resolutions……
– Be better about being on time
-Not be such a stranger to my girls!!!! And come out more!!
-Eat a tiny bit healthier lol
-Make friends with coffee
-Start collecting jeans into my wardrobe again and start cutting out the jiggers and pj pants!!!!!!
Here’s to 2013 and actual reachable goals!!!! Lol
5. I think for 2013 I will keep my expectations low… That way, if good happens then it will be a nice bonus. #learnedherlesson. Hope everyone is having a good time ringing in the New Year and I wish you all well in 2013
6. Happy New Years everyone…This years resolutions are: keep in touch more, get outside, take time for myself, and exercise!!!!
7. New Years Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
I did some quick searching on the internet and found that the top 10 Resolutions are:
1. Spend more time with family and friends.
2. Get fit.
3. Lose weight.
4. Quit smoking.
5. Enjoy life more.
7.Get out of debt.
8.Learn something new.
9. Help others.
10. Get organized.
Am I the only one who noticed that Enjoy Life More is followed by Quit Drinking??? Maybe it should be the other way around – or maybe not? Depends on your point of view and if you’re a happy drunk or not!! LoL..